EUROPEAN VOCATIONAL SKILLS WEEK 2020 AGENDA (WKO)
More than 40% of jobs in Europe will change dramatically as a result of digitization. In order to be able to counter these current events with regard to COVID19, the professional training and further education (VET) of all companies should be adapted to the needs of the labor market. Continuing professional development (CVET) will be crucial in meeting the new challenges accordingly. For this purpose, WIFI International carried out a survey among SMEs together with 7 training providers and companies from Austria, Bulgaria, the Czech Republic and Spain as part of the Erasmus + project CVETNET. In addition to the survey results, best practice examples from the field of digitization and intergenerational learning will be presented as part of the European Vocational Skills Week 2020.
- Digital skills in times of covid19
- Presentation of the survey results and key findings
- Best Practices: Acquiring Digital Skills. Recipes for success for acquiring digital skills:
-How do you get employees to improve their digital skills?
- Austria "Reverse Mentoring"
- Bulgaria- “Big Foot Project”
- Spain- “Service for Intergenerational Management” Czech Republic- “Talents for Companies”
Audience: Stakeholder, Chambers of Commerce, VET Trainers, Educational Representatives of the Industries